Monday 1 June 2015

HAPPY NEW MONTH

HAPPY NEW MONTH

Ask God to Shine His Favor on Your Life
“What do you want me to do for you?”
“Lord, I want to see,” he replied. (Luke 18:41 NIV)

In Luke 18:41 Jesus asks the question, “What do you want me to do for you?” 

He asks the same question for us. What would you like Jesus to do for you today? Would you ask him for something that you know is in accordance with his will, something that will echo into eternity?

Or would you ask for some perishable item that has no eternal benefit? 

His will includes our asking for a spirit of revelation and understanding, having his will become our will, and asking that he will shine with favor on our lives and endeavors for helping in the expansion of his kingdom.

Today, ask yourself: 
Have I made room in my requests to God for these vital ingredients for a prosperous Christian life?